This exclusive process yields faster, more uniform germination and healthier plants or turf
• Terraseeding enhances the structural integrity of the Ecoberm with root establishment.
• The plant root system provides further filtration through the Ecoberm
• Establishes a berm that blends in with the surrounding environment and can be left as a
permanent part of the landscape
• It can incorporate native seed and grasses and other additions.
• The seeds are “planted into the compost, rather than just sitting on top, so it is less
susceptible to the elements.
• Creates a cost efficient solution as all steps are combined into one application procedure.
Right: Terraseeding under large trees at Kellyville. The bare part wasn't terraseeded in the forefront as a comparison.