The Hills Bark Blower company is a unique organisation focused on creating amazing spaces in constructed environments, roadways, parkland and green areas. Our staff are the core reason the company is successful today. At The Hills Bark Blower, there are opportunities to learn, advance, and be challenged with pathways to move into various roles within the company. If you’d like to join a team of great people who do fantastic work, look at the jobs listed below or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager - CAS Rockslingers
This role aims to develop and manage a portfolio of key business relationships throughout NSW. The Business Development Manager will be an integral member of our highly motivated team, supported by an exciting & innovative product, and a strong brand.
In this pivotal and rewarding role, The Business Development Manager will demonstrate an ability to think strategically and creatively to develop the Rockslinger division of our business, seek out new customers & business opportunities, meet customer needs and facilitate strong growth in the awareness of this equipment’s capabilities.
* Build and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve optimal awareness of the machinery and the services we can provide.
* Develop new and existing relationships throughout NSW.
* Communicate and coordinate project details and requirements with management to ensure we deliver seamless customer service to clients.
* Contribute to the development of the overall sales of the service.
* Foster a strong company profile by attending and participating in industry events.
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below with the relevant details.
HR / HC TRUCK DRIVER
Required as a Rock Slinger Operator at The Hills Bark Blower in Riverstone.
Must have Road Ranger experience and HR licence, but HC is preferred.
Uniform supplied, full time & early start. White card. Full training is provided.
FULL TIME Blower Truck Operator
Required: HC truck licence essential with a White card.
Further information: Training in specific processes will be provided.
All PPE/onsite equipment provided.
To apply, fill out the form below, or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org